Spell-check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drogba

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has the SDN forum spell check further reinforced your feelings of not being able to spell correctly?

Members don't see this ad.

I took first in my 6th grade spelling bee...SDN doesnt have S**T on me!

There's a spellcheck on SDN? Live and learn!

I don't really have spelling issues, though.

I also think that when you use Firefox, it underlines anything that it considers incorrectly spelled (e.g. "lol").

Members don't see this ad :)
There's a spellcheck on SDN? Live and learn!

I don't really have spelling issues, though.

I also think that when you use Firefox, it underlines anything that it considers incorrectly spelled (e.g. "lol").

I'm an idiot, its firefoxes spell check not SDNs ;[. Anyway, just assume I said firefox instead of SDN in my original post.

LOL!!! I was wondering why, if there is built in spellcheck, there was still such poor spelling in some posts.

Nah, it doesn't bother me. I like that it keeps me from filling my posts with "teh." I learned how to spell "the" long ago. Evidently, my fingers still haven't.

LOL!!! I was wondering why, if there is built in spellcheck, there was still such poor spelling in some posts.

Nah, it doesn't bother me. I like that it keeps me from filling my posts with "teh." I learned how to spell "the" long ago. Evidently, my fingers still haven't.

Doesn't catch grammar errors like using firfoxes instead of firefox's either... I fail