This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS essence

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I see there's no thread for this year's SPEP Program so I made one!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, not yet. Hopefully I hear back from them soon though.
Yeah me either. I was wondering since the final notification date said March 7 which is pretty soon. But hopefully we’ll hear back soon!

No, not yet. Hopefully I hear back from them soon though.
I haven’t heard ANYTHING!? I didn’t even receive a confirmation or anything that my application was received… it’s been dead silence. Same with y’all?

I haven’t heard ANYTHING!? I didn’t even receive a confirmation or anything that my application was received… it’s been dead silence. Same with y’all?
I finally heard back about an interview luckily, I didn’t receive confirmation that they received my application before getting info about the interview though, so it’s possible they are still contacting people in the near future about interviews even if you haven’t heard anything prior to today.

I finally heard back about an interview luckily, I didn’t receive confirmation that they received my application before getting info about the interview though, so it’s possible they are still contacting people in the near future about interviews even if you haven’t heard anything prior to today.
Did you get an acceptance?