spermatic tuble and semineferous tuble

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pistolpete007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are spermatic tubles and seminiferous tubles the same thing?

Members don't see this ad.

i had a kaplan question that asked where does fertilzation occur
A. fallopian tube
b. abdominal cavity

basically i came down to A and B and i hate these types of questions if they are asked in the dat bc it is not really testing our knowledge its testing us if we can pick the answer THEY want.....and it is really unfair bc i know fertilzation takes place in the fallopian tube which is located in the abdominal cavity....the tube will take the fertilized egg to the uterus where the embryo will devlop.......so i went with fallopian tube...but nope the answer is abdominal cavity......so are they asking something in the question that i dont think its fair to have A and B as choices

I'm not sure if fertilization occurs in the fallopian tube for all animals or not. But if it doesn't occur in the fallopian tubes for all animals maybe that is why the correct answer is abdominal cavity.

hahah yeah i hate those questions too.
i see so many studying materials stating fertilization occurs in fallopian tube (or also known as oviduct) and i had that question and i was like wtf?

and i hate when they give you wrong PAT answers
if you're going to make questions and sell them, at least double check before you sell them

Barrons and Kaplans PATs are full of errors. confused me even more than before I used it hahah

Fertilization occurs in the fallopian tubules. I avid looking at any kaplans material because it is loaded with mistakes. Take what Kaplans says with a grain of salt. Also kaplans is very very easy compared to other material.