sports medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blindpass

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What if you are really interested in this but don't have the work ethic to do or tho. And feel that I wouldn't have the social skills to run my own high end business as PMR. Think PMR is too risky as a career. So what do u think about doing I'm plus sports fellowship. Then work as a hospitalist but try to open your own urgent care where u would see mostly msk and lacerations? Is it realistic to make big $ that way? Now that I think of it or tho is 6 yes with fellowship and then you are set for life. Much better than hospitalist? Sorry going from my phone

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to ball hard and roll deep, have you thought of orthopedics and then a sports medicine fellowship? That's 5 + 1 years.

If you want to ball hard and roll deep, have you thought of orthopedics and then a sports medicine fellowship? That's 5 + 1 years.

That's what I was thinking about when I made the thread. Not just the money, but prestige. But don't know if I have what it takes to match. If I don't match then instead of doing a chill primary care residency, 40hrs/wk in California, and then making $200k, I'll be unemployed.. I could also get radiology much easier than ortho. I have the scores but no social skills. I don't think it will be a good idea to apply to >1 specialty, so I need to decide on 1 very soon.

Last edited: