Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

spotted: purple suit at interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by siempre595, Nov 20, 2002.

1. siempre595

7+ Year Member

Hey, just thought I'd let you all know, if you thought hunter green was scandalous....well.....today I was touring with someone wearing purple. Granted, it was kind of a dark plumish color. But I couldn't resist posting this. Do what you will with it, I have to go interview now!!:p

2. tBw

tBw totally deluded
    7+ Year Member

maybe they were color blind and *thought* they were buying a hunter green suit.... ;)

3. mattie113

mattie113 totally awesome
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    and you didnt call the batphone? you let the joker get away!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. GoodMonkey

GoodMonkey sproutmobile
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i've seen a brown courdoroy one (on a girl)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gongmonkey

gongmonkey Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

i saw a girl in a dark purple suit at an interview, too, but i commended her for the choice. she looked classy and stood out amongst all the black-suited clones. so i see nothing wrong with it, but i guess it's all a matter of opinion.

6. ChaCha47

ChaCha47 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I saw a woman interviewing in a purple suit at two of my NY interviews. She was very nice, and looked great in the suit. Nothing wrong with a woman in a purple suit. BTW, that was pretty funny about the batphone.

7. ::Seabass::

::Seabass:: bringing burkas back!
    7+ Year Member

This is kind of an old running joke in one of the threads. The conclusion of that thread is the only appropriate color for a suit would be hunter green, so you can see why people get distressed when others choose to go with something like purple. ;)