drsenti

drasnas
10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2005
Status
Hi ppl,
I'm a dentist from India and currently in the U.S trying to join the Advanced Standing Progarm in Dentistry(DDS).I'm taking my Part 1 next month & planning to apply to the University of Colarado and Columbia University for Jan 2007.How long does it normally take for processing?Is there any chance of acceptance for 2007 if i apply next month? Please advise me on this regard. Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Sangmitr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2005
Columbia University
Status
Resident [Any Field]
drsenti said:
Hi ppl,
I'm a dentist from India and currently in the U.S trying to join the Advanced Standing Progarm in Dentistry(DDS).I'm taking my Part 1 next month & planning to apply to the University of Colarado and Columbia University for Jan 2007.How long does it normally take for processing?Is there any chance of acceptance for 2007 if i apply next month? Please advise me on this regard. Your help would greatly be appreciated.
ya surely u can apply to both the universities for 2007.
do well with ur part -1 . good luck

drsenti

drasnas
10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2005
Status
Sangmitr said:
ya surely u can apply to both the universities for 2007.
do well with ur part -1 . good luck
Thanks a lot for the info.I have another question if u don't mind pls.Is it possible to get an admit for fall 2005 , since schools like BU, NYU have thier appln deadlines somtime in Feb 2006.Do u think i can go ahead and apply for fall 2006 or hold to 2007?

About the Ads

Sangmitr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2005
Columbia University
Status
Resident [Any Field]
drsenti said:
Thanks a lot for the info.I have another question if u don't mind pls.Is it possible to get an admit for fall 2005 , since schools like BU, NYU have thier appln deadlines somtime in Feb 2006.Do u think i can go ahead and apply for fall 2006 or hold to 2007?
ya u can apply for fall 2006 as far as u can meet the deadline..........
good luck

drsenti

drasnas
10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2005
Status
Sangmitr said:
ya u can apply for fall 2006 as far as u can meet the deadline..........
good luck
Hi, Thanks once again.Shall contact u incase of further doubhts

About the Ads