Spring Break, Oh Joy!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kohlmayberrry

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am on spring break now and I just wanted to express how sad I am that I will be spending the whole time studying...Any thoughts??

Members don't see this ad.

You know how usually you have a great time on spring break but you usually do some things that you end up regretting because you were just being too wild? Well, at least you don't have to worry about that happening this year, because your spring break is going to suck. So I guess that could be a good thing. Kind of.

My advice don't study during spring break. That's why it's spring BREAK! I'm sure you have been faithful to your studying take some time off. At least take a few days off and try to chill out a little. Believe me you'll be glad you did.

Originally posted by willthatsall
You know how usually you have a great time on spring break but you usually do some things that you end up regretting because you were just being too wild? Well, at least you don't have to worry about that happening this year, because your spring break is going to suck. So I guess that could be a good thing. Kind of.

you can always regret not studying enough :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Better a spring break that sucks
than an entire summer that sucks because you didn't spend enough time preparing for the April MCAT.

I took 5 days off at this point before the August MCAT. I'd been studying 40-50 hours/week and took a break for family birthdays and holiday.

If you are on track and need a holiday, then take the break. If you're behind and just tired of studying, take a day or two and then get back to work.

Do both! Just pick a quieter Spring Break destination this year. I'll be breathing the fresh air and soaking up the sun at Big Bend National Park in Texas...and studying in my lounge chair in the shade. No phones, no TV, nothing to do but study.