Spring Grades Transcript Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicole248643

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was planning on submitting my application in early June, so I submitted my transcripts without Spring Quarter grades in May. Some things got in the way of those plans, and I have not submitted my application yet, and now spring grades are out. Should I submit a new transcript and enter my spring grades on AMCAS? Or should I leave those classes marked as "in progress"? Will entering the grades but having my first transcript on file cause problems with my application being processed? Thank you in advance for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Update the app, get the new transcript sent, and submit. Call or email AMCAS to let them know a new transcript is on the way.

Update the app, get the new transcript sent, and submit. Call or email AMCAS to let them know a new transcript is on the way.

Thanks! Do you think sending in a new transcript would delay my application from being processed?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think so, as long as they already have a transcript and the new one will arrive before it actually gets verified. Best bet is to ask them directly.

Has anyone else had experience with this? I am in the same situation and torn over whether to leave everything as is or try to get a new transcript sent out now with spring grades on it. There will be no effect on my AMCAS GPA either way.

Thanks for your advice.