General Admissions & OTCAS St. Ambrose University interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FWSU

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been invited to an interview at St. Ambrose University. It says to bring 3 things that relate to my personal statement to the interview? I am very confused on what types of things people bring. Do they bring pictures or something that represents their work? I was wondering what the people attending the interview are bringing?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same thing! When is your interview? I have mine next week :nailbiting:

But I do know it is not required to bring items and it does not count against you if you don't. However, it may help you get your point across while talking with them.

Mine is this week. I think I will call them and ask what type of items people bring. I will let you know what they say. It is so confusing, should I bring a picture of my sister and something from work because I talked about it in my personal statement?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I called and asked. She said she can't think of an example of the types of items students brought with them because nobody really brings any items. I guess I will take things with me but if nobody else is showing it, I won't show either. She said it won't be held against you if you don't bring anything.

Thank you for the update! I talked to someone that interviewed before and they said they hadn't brought anything either.

Good luck on your interview :]