Program-Specific Info / Q's St. Catherine University OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otappmsu

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't seen a thread for St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN. I was wondering if anyone has heard back or knows any details regarding the admissions process. Thanks and best of luck to all applicants! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I haven't seen a thread for St. Catherine University in St. Paul, MN. I was wondering if anyone has heard back or knows any details regarding the admissions process. Thanks and best of luck to all applicants! :)
Hello! I applied to both the MS and OTD programs at St. Catherine University. I haven't heard back regarding the OTD application, but I was accepted into the MS program about one week ago. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hello! I applied to both the MS and OTD programs at St. Catherine University. I haven't heard back regarding the OTD application, but I was accepted into the MS program about one week ago. Hope this helps and good luck!
Congrats on getting to the MS program! I'm hoping the OTD program decisions come out soon, good luck!