• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

crazy4MD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2001
new york, NY
Status (Visible)
Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to know if anyone of you has heard of St. Christopher's Medical School in Cambridge, England. Apparently, they have this program where you take your classes in England but after your first two years you go back to the U.S to do your clinical work. They say it's in accordance with U.S work. Did anyone go there, is there anything I should know about this school? :confused:

N

neilc

i have seen some posts about it on another board...it is a school that is chartered in Africa somewhere, so it is not an English school. they just operate the campus there. there seem to be a lot of mixed feelings on this school...from what i can tell, if you can get in to a more reputable carib or european school, you will prob be better off. it seems to be basically a carib school with a campus in england.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.