I just received a call from St. George's informing me that I was accepted for January. I am exciting about this but at the same time I have my doubts about going there. I haven't applied to any U.S. schools mainly because my MCAT score was too low (I have taken it twice), I really don't know what to do. So should I just take the opportunity and go to St. George's or should I try to take the MCAT again and apply here in the U.S.? Even though I'm just 22 yrs old I don't feel like waiting another year just to see if I do well on the MCAT and even then I still might not get accepted here. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me!!!!