• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Bachus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2001
Nesbit
Status (Visible)
I am a senior chemistry major at Rust . I was wondering how hard is it to get accepted into St. George's medical degree program . I have had some problems at some of the colleges that I have attended, but I always done fairly well in the med school prequ. I also have good recomendations, and lots of clinical experience.On a average what are their numbers( gpa, mcat). Thanks for your reponse

bluphilosopher

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2000
Philadelphia, PA US
Status (Visible)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Bachus:
I am a senior chemistry major at Rust . I was wondering how hard is it to get accepted into St. George's medical degree program . I have had some problems at some of the colleges that I have attended, but I always done fairly well in the med school prequ. I also have good recomendations, and lots of clinical experience.On a average what are their numbers( gpa, mcat). Thanks for your reponse

http://www.medschool.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=FutureTense/Apps/MedSchool/CoreScreen/ShowMainScreen&DirectTransfer=1

go here. click on school profiles in the side bar. Then click on caribean schools.

hope I helped!

[This message has been edited by bluphilosopher (edited April 05, 2001).]

About the Ads
This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.