St. George's University nubers(mac, gpa) ? anybody

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bachus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a senior chemistry major at Rust . I was wondering how hard is it to get accepted into St. George's medical degree program . I have had some problems at some of the colleges that I have attended, but I always done fairly well in the med school prequ. I also have good recomendations, and lots of clinical experience.On a average what are their numbers( gpa, mcat). Thanks for your reponse

Members don't see this ad.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Bachus:
I am a senior chemistry major at Rust . I was wondering how hard is it to get accepted into St. George's medical degree program . I have had some problems at some of the colleges that I have attended, but I always done fairly well in the med school prequ. I also have good recomendations, and lots of clinical experience.On a average what are their numbers( gpa, mcat). Thanks for your reponse

http://www.medschool.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+FTContentServer?pagename=FutureTense/Apps/MedSchool/CoreScreen/ShowMainScreen&DirectTransfer=1

go here. click on school profiles in the side bar. Then click on caribean schools.

hope I helped!

[This message has been edited by bluphilosopher (edited April 05, 2001).]