St John Fisher College School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kriska83

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody here who is applying or got accepted to St John Fisher can share their stats??Many thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody applying to Fisher this year?

I applied and got accepted. I have a 3.8 gpa, 80+ pcat, bachelors and masters degree, and I am done with all prereqs. Lots of work experience, research experience, volunteer experience, etc.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invitation for an interview,
I have 3.85 cumulative GPA
4.0 science and math GPA
92 composite pcat ( which I just finished like 5 min ago :))
3 years pharmacy experience
ptcb certified

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
4.0 science and math GPA
ptcb certified

I would say you will def get into a pharmacy school somewhere with your stats.

4.0 science and math GPA
ptcb certified

Did you apply to suny buffalo also?

about 3 weeks, first week 10h/daily, than when the school started- about 5h/daily

For those of you who got accepted to WSOP St.John Fisher college, how long did you wait for the decision to come in after the interview? Many thanks!!

4.0 science and math GPA
ptcb certified

You are quite the candidate. If you were to apply to LIU Bklyn, they would have taken you with half of what you have done!

It took 7 days. When was your interview?

For those of you who got accepted to WSOP St.John Fisher college, how long did you wait for the decision to come in after the interview? Many thanks!!

Do you mind sharing your stats?
Haha your stats are solid! I don't know why your looking to compare with other people. At this point with the interview being over, it kinda really depends on your interview and how well you did. Your stats help land you the interview, your personality most likely lands you the seat.

CV621 it is just my nerves acting up lol. I will shut up and wait for decision :)

i got accepted into liu. and i am still waiting for st john fisher. I am sure, i will get in there too. Can you guys recommend me which pharmacy school is better LIU or st john fisher.. ?

Reactions: 2 users