St. John Fisher College Wegmans School of Pharmacy 2017 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

er92

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread, so I figured I'd start one! This school is definitely looking like my top choice right now and I wish they had early decision. Anyone else applying? I should be E-submitting as soon as my last LOR gets submitted.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude. Im not applying here. im just here to let you know that you can E submit BEFORE all of your LORs are submitted. So submit NOW!

Are you sure?! I've been wondering about that. Felt stupid asking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure?! I've been wondering about that. Felt stupid asking.

yes! definitely e-submit even if you're waiting for the last LOR so they can start gathering your file together. I am applying here too! looks like a great school, except the tuition is kind of high for instate students even ($33k) :rolleyes:

yes! definitely e-submit even if you're waiting for the last LOR so they can start gathering your file together. I am applying here too! looks like a great school, except the tuition is kind of high for instate students even ($33k) :rolleyes:

I e-submitted a couple days ago! I know the tuition is high but the school looks like a really nice fit for me. It says they gave preference to in-state students even though the school is private. I just want these next couple of months to go quickly so I can get an admissions decision!

I e-submitted a couple days ago! I know the tuition is high but the school looks like a really nice fit for me. It says they gave preference to in-state students even though the school is private. I just want these next couple of months to go quickly so I can get an admissions decision!

Definitely! I wish more schools did rolling admissions we don't have to wait until january to begin the interview process, admissions, etc.

Got an interview!!!!! I am so happy right now :)
I feel like other people have got to be applying. Anybody else please post! I am in love with this school. Ahh!

Got an interview!!!!! I am so happy right now :)
I feel like other people have got to be applying. Anybody else please post! I am in love with this school. Ahh!

I just got the email from earlier today as well. Interview granted!! Did you call up yet to see what the dates/times are?

I called just a few minutes ago, but didn't get an answer. Can't decide if I should leave a message or just call earlier tomorrow.

I called just a few minutes ago, but didn't get an answer. Can't decide if I should leave a message or just call earlier tomorrow.

Yeah same here! I think i'll just call tomorrow earlier

Anybody else get an interview here yet? and Decide which date/time they're going?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they have supplemental application? I e-submitted a 2 month ago, havent heard anything yet..

Anyone gonna be at the interview tomorrow? I'm too excited!

interviewed here, great experience. i really like fisher, im really hoping to get in

interviewed here, great experience. i really like fisher, im really hoping to get in
I know what you mean, the school felt just right! I'd love to go there. We will know in a few weeks!

no nothing for me and i live only a hour away, im reallllllllyyyy hoping its a yes

I haven't heard yet either. I'm sooooo anxious, I want it to be a yes so bad!

I interviewed 10/30 and received acceptance of admission this morning. :D:D Great school!

You don't mean 11/30 right? Either way congratulations!! :) Was it by mail?

11/30 **** Sorry about that. Newbie here! They called me to tell me I was accepted and were sending out papers today.

I just got the call... accepted!! The letters are in the mail but she said it was just a nice thing they wanted to do to let people know before they get the letter!

Hey, may I ask who gave you phone calls? Ms. Gavigan?

May I ask what your stats (GPA and PCAT) are, too?

Last edited by a moderator:
The dean called me actually, which I thought was pretty neat for the school to do. Im pretty sure I'm going to accept here! :) :) it just felt right

GPA 3.81
Science GPA 3.89
PCAT comp 64

gpa 3.03
science 3.06
pcat 61
bachelors dartmouth college

i hear the deposit is 1500!! anyone else hear the same

i cant wait to get my letter im sooo excited!! i loved it here!!! and they do mission trips to honduras and el salvador,

honduras is close to where my fam is from!!! i cannot wait to go!!! so much to learn here

Do they call everyone who's accepted?
If I haven't got the call by now... :(

Don't give up hope yet. I've looked at other forums and some people receive phone calls and some just received letters. Best of luck!

And yes deposit is 1500!

Yes don't give up hope! Mine was from one of the professors who interviewed me who I connected with well I thought... so I think it's more of an extra thing, I don't think they call everyone. The deposit is high! I'm between this school and 2 others that I won't get an answer from til March, so I'm gonna put it down. I can really see myself being happy here though so it's quite probable I'll be there in the fall!!

The tuition and deposit are both very high but you get what you pay for. I was once considering lecom because its dirt cheap for pharm school but I've heard nothing but bad things

Wow. Im so happy. I got m6 letter ib saturday but I must admit that the deposit is kinda high. Anyway I just hope that in not the only black individual to get inbcos I met this lady duribg my interview n I know she has other offers already:D

Anyone make their decision if they're going to attend SJF yet??

yea im goin, paid dep and received health packet forms to return! im excited!

i interviewed on the 15th! Hopefully i'll be hearing back soon, i'm pretty sure they said that they would give us a response within 2 weeks.

Hi, I'm gonna need a roommate even though I don't have an apartment yet. So if you have a good place that is close to the college or you are planning on getting an apartment ad you also need a roommate. Pls contact me through my email address: [email protected]

got a call today from one of the professors i interviewed with letting me know i was accepted! i interviewed on the 21st

I tried to start a facebook group for WSOP 2017 but facebook says I need to be friends with at least 1 person in order to start the group. If anyone wants me to add them on facebook so I can create the group message me!