St. John Fisher lost my LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KellyBean

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an email saying that they haven't received my LORs. It is impossible. I didn't mail the LORs with the application because it was instructed to have the professors do that, but I mailed one LOR out for one of my professors after it was sealed and signed. Argghhh....I cannot believe this is happening!!!

Anybody having the same problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, U of M lost one of my letters and 2 of my transcripts.

Yeah pharmcas lost my transcripts had send them twice

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it might not have been that they lost it but havent received it yet.
it happened to my Boyfriend and it is still occuring till now.His schooled mailed his transcript since the 20th of december and he was about to resend it, but he kept calling pharmcas and they said they hadnt received it, but since he saw they used a POBox, he tot mayb they hadnt checked their mail. And sure enough two days later they got his transcript and updated it on the internet.

For rutgers also, its the same they said maybe it might have been a another pile and since they receive lots of transripts its going to take a while.

So i guess you give these schools one month, Just as University of Illinois said we should. it takes a lot to process this stuff.

Kellybean he just sent his last LOR to St john fisher so i'd let u know if this problem occurs.

I just received an email saying that they haven't received my LORs. It is impossible. I didn't mail the LORs with the application because it was instructed to have the professors do that, but I mailed one LOR out for one of my professors after it was sealed and signed. Argghhh....I cannot believe this is happening!!!

Anybody having the same problem?

lol.. yea st john fisher told me they didnt recieve my LORs, and i know my profs are reliable, so i assume that the school lost them if not the post office...
just do it again. its still early for them that if you send it now, you will be considered for interview.

i didnt bother cuz i wasnt gonna go to the school anyways.. good luck with everything.

I'm not going to bother my professors again. I'm just mad and want my $50.00 back...lol...The letters were sent out a month ago. I think it's very stupid to have the application and letters sent separately. I'll give them until the end of this week to answer my email. If not, I'm just going to call and bother them.

As an administrator of the Wegmans School of Pharmacy at St. John Fisher College, I came across this site and have decided to set up an account as the official lurker.

Please note that we at SJFC, work very hard to provide a positive student experience. In talking with Ms. Soto, Mr. Perales and Ms. Fuller-Hensel, we have three students who have reported lost letters in the cycle. Based on the large volume, this number appears to be small.

My apology that we have two people here who have lost LOR's, but I would simply ask a professor to resend. MOST faculty save letters on their computers so it is not a problem and can be accomplished quickly.

I realize that this is frustrating, but there is no reason to call and to request a $50 refund, as the deposit is non-refundable.

I was joking about the $50. But I am not too sure about answering emails within 24 hours. I wrote an email on the 17th, and I still haven't heard back from anyone. The LORs were all hard copies. The LORs were in the format that the professor didn't have to write a long essay or anything of that sort. One of my professors even retired and now it would be hard to even get a hold of him. I wouldn't be so mad if only one of the letters was lost, but we're talking about both letters. I even sent one out myself. My check didn't get lost, why did my letter get lost?