St. Johns Strategy for success !!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone when we take our mcats there on saturday we all have to write in the next day to mcat that we had horible testing conditions and really noisy people and that the proctors sucked. That way just maybe we can get a better curve. Hey you never know. Its worth the stamp to write in .

Members don't see this ad.

i think there has to be a severe disturbance for the AAMC to do anything,and from what i've heard, all they do is send u a letter showing that there was a disturbance at ur center and u can send that along to med schools to explain y u didn't perform ur best......but go ahead and try it, there's always a first time.

another thing, someone was telling me that they went to see where the testing site was so they wouldn't get lost on saturday and there were people there taking practice exams, "to get the feel of the room". has anyone else done this? i didn't even think about it. personally, i'm not gonna do this, but i thought i'd just throw this idea out here in case anyone thinks its gonna help

Kaplan had our fl practice tests in the same room I am taking the test on the real day. It should feel like another practice test except the Physical sciences will not be so f*##@$*& hard. Good luck to everyone.

yeah i went to st johns on tuesday and took aamc VI there. It was pretty cool to get familiar with the room.