stanford fencer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StarGirl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
congrats! on u penn, do you think you'll be going there?
i am waiting for my acceptance (let's hope it's that)
i hope i got in too.... (biting my nails....)

Members don't see this ad.

hi stargirl, thanks.. i didn't know you visited penn as well. when did you go? did i see you when i was there?

i recall that you were visiting columbia too.. i wonder if you've already made that trip? i figured that i'd go to penn over columbia, so i ended up not going to that interview.

i think upenn's program is awesome! i don't like philly as much as i found it "visually-compromising," but boy do they have a comprehensive program.

i'm interviewing still at USC, UCSF, and UCLA.. so i think it'll be pretty late before i know where i'll go for sure. keep me posted on your status!

Hey!
Yeah I just went to Penn last week... I had a mad rush of interviews these last two weeks...
I went to columbia as well, and i am pretty sure I would go to Penn over columbia too but I REALLY want to live in NY. Penn's facilities were really dissapointing and although they say that the new facility will open soon, I got some mixed impression when I was there.
When are you interviewing at SC? mine's tomorrow boooo i am so tempted to not go. How bout ucla and ucsf? when did you hear from them? sigh those are the only two schools I am still waiting for! let me know where you end up going!!!

star =)

Members don't see this ad :)
stargirl, i'll see you at USC tomorrow...

now, while you probably won't have trouble recognizing me (if we do some sort of group intro), i don't know who you are..

it's time that you tell me! :)

you're the person from stanford, i'll keep that in mind =P
good luck tomorrow...

stargirl -- you are apparently still quite paranoid... where in the world have you been going to school these years? :rolleyes:

Ooops.. I forgot...

good luck to you too! :)

haha, i am a bruin! go ucla!
hehe, when are u coming here for an interview? i am so jealous!

So are you definitely going to be at USC tomorrow? :)

Yeah yeah.. UCLA is nice too... I'm not going to tell you when I am going to be there because I want to be cautious just like you :D

(I'll send you an email later)

yup going to SC even tho i really have to study ahhh
see u in two hours!
good luck again

Send me an email, Stargirl, so I can share info with you