Stanford just released a music video parody!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Klyx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 11 users
Hm I wonder if people put these things in their residency applications

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hm I wonder if people put these things in their residency applications

I was gonna say that would be too gunner, but there is no such thing as too gunner for the medical world.

Reactions: 1 user
This was actually really well done compared to most med school parodies. I'm sad the University of Maryland group graduated last year, their stuff was great every year.

Reactions: 1 users
Me when I watch these videos .. OMG a black person !!:soexcited::soexcited:

Reactions: 7 users
Med school parody videos, ugh. I don't know why I find them so lame, but for whatever reason I find them painful to watch. As long as they're having fun making them though, why not.

Reactions: 4 users
Med school parody videos, ugh. I don't know why I find them so lame, but for whatever reason I find them painful to watch. As long as they're having fun making them though, why not.

+1

Most med school parodies are atrocious, and I could watch this whole thing without cringing. I even smiled a couple times! I'd say well done.

Members don't see this ad :)
UNC students made a video praising the innumerable benefits of their school's innovative, patient-centered, team-based, active learning, small group, evidenced-based curriculum

I don't understand why everyone hates these videos. Envy? For the most part, they seem like normal people who made fun parody videos.

I don't understand why everyone hates these videos. Envy? For the most part, they seem like normal people who made fun parody videos.
If you don't understand what "cringe factor" is, I don't think I can explain it.

So much second-hand embarrassment.

Stanford's back at it again with our take on "I'm the One" (presented by the entering PA and MD class of 2017):

haha thoroughly enjoying these and 100% would participate...