Stanford loves me!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redowa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a call from a member of the admissions committee last night congratulating me on my acceptance!! I *screamed* my head off! This is absolutely the best news I have had in weeks!

UC Davis rejected me -- they're missing out!

Members don't see this ad.

holy ****! good job.

mind sharing stats/when your app was complete/when you interviewed so the rest of us can see if we're at least on the right track.

App complete 9/4, interviewed 10/25.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! redowa

Congratulations - and for the rest of us, once again more proof that getting into med. school is a crapshoot. I just don't get UC Davis rejecting you but Stanford letting you in. :oops: I'm sure you're right tho' that UC Davis is missing out. That's the best attitude to have through this ordeal :)

Mucho congrats Redowa!! That must be an excellent relief. Mind posting your stats? I wanna know if I have a crack at this.

congratulations redowa! Is stanford one of your top choices to attend school at? Anything in particular you really loved about the school? Right now, I'm just hoping for an interview and hopefully in the future an acceptance.