Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Stanford loves me!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by redowa, Dec 7, 2001.

1. redowa

redowa Junior Member

I got a call from a member of the admissions committee last night congratulating me on my acceptance!! I *screamed* my head off! This is absolutely the best news I have had in weeks!

UC Davis rejected me -- they're missing out!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. choker

choker Senior Member

holy ****! good job.

mind sharing stats/when your app was complete/when you interviewed so the rest of us can see if we're at least on the right track.

4. redowa

redowa Junior Member

App complete 9/4, interviewed 10/25.

5. Goku

Goku Member

Congrats! redowa

6. YBee

YBee Member

Congratulations - and for the rest of us, once again more proof that getting into med. school is a crapshoot. I just don't get UC Davis rejecting you but Stanford letting you in. :oops: I'm sure you're right tho' that UC Davis is missing out. That's the best attitude to have through this ordeal :)

7. Triangulation

Triangulation 1K Member

Pharmacist
    Mucho congrats Redowa!! That must be an excellent relief. Mind posting your stats? I wanna know if I have a crack at this.

8. sundevil1

sundevil1 Senior Member

congratulations redowa! Is stanford one of your top choices to attend school at? Anything in particular you really loved about the school? Right now, I'm just hoping for an interview and hopefully in the future an acceptance.