Stanford MED SCHOOL: VITA AAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc1999108753

Reaction score
I received the AAMC VITA from Stanford School of Medicine, how likely am I going to get a interview; do they send a vita to all applicants? or only certain? Does this mean I will get a interview from Stanford School of Medicine later on after I submit the AAMC Vita.

Members don't see this ad.

I received the AAMC VITA from Stanford School of Medicine, how likely am I going to get a interview; do they send a vita to all applicants? or only certain? Does this mean I will get a interview from Stanford School of Medicine later on after I submit the AAMC Vita.

Plenty of discussion about this in the Stanford-specific thread that the previous post linked.

I received the AAMC VITA from Stanford School of Medicine, how likely am I going to get a interview;
No one knows.

do they send a vita to all applicants? or only certain?
Seems that only certain applicants get them. Everyone who receives an II has or will receive VITA.

Does this mean I will get a interview from Stanford School of Medicine later on after I submit the AAMC Vita.
No, VITA does not guarantee an II. There were people who got VITA and were rejected later.

Reactions: 1 user