Stanford Rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SamDC

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who were unfortuntely rejected from Stanford (sorry to dredge up old wounds), did your status page change to reflect this and/or did you also receive an email in addtion to a letter? I'm convinced that my rejection letter is lost in the mail but the admissions mofos won't tell me anything as to my status.

Thanks for any information!

Sam

Members don't see this ad.

SamDC said:
To those who were unfortuntely rejected from Stanford (sorry to dredge up old wounds), did your status page change to reflect this and/or did you also receive an email in addtion to a letter? I'm convinced that my rejection letter is lost in the mail but the admissions mofos won't tell me anything as to my status.

Thanks for any information!

Sam

I'm in the same boat as you.

When I called to inquire about my application, they were incredibly rude.

I got a pleasant letter from someone at the admissions office informing me that they are really, really slow this year and that I shouldn't be concerned if I have not heard yet (this was last night). So, perhaps you should do your inquiry by e-mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
You status page doesn't change - it only says that materials were received.

GuyLaroche said:
I got a pleasant letter from someone at the admissions office informing me that they are really, really slow this year and that I shouldn't be concerned if I have not heard yet (this was last night). So, perhaps you should do your inquiry by e-mail.

Guy,

Thanks for the update. I guess no news is good news.

Mitro said:
You status page doesn't change - it only says that materials were received.

Mitro,

Were you rejected? Did you receive an email in addition to the letter?

Thanks

SamDC said:
Were you rejected? Did you receive an email in addition to the letter?

All I got was a letter.

Mitro said:
All I got was a letter.

Thanks for the info. Sorry again about your rejection.

Good luck with this crazy/arbitrary process!
Sam