Staring at the wall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kelenaf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have been accepted and are working, what are you doing in your free time?

Since I've been out of school since May '03, I have had plenty of time to relax and get away from the school thing; but now that I have been accepted to my top choice, all I want to do is start the semester!

Does anyone have any suggestions for passing the time until September?

Members don't see this ad.

go to playa del carmen, mexico for a few days and relax! your life is about to completely change so you should enjoy your last few months of freedom. dont get me wrong though, iwould love to be in your situation:D .

This is my last quarter, so I will have at least 6 months befor med school starts. What to do, what to do! This is going to be great. Now all I have to do is get through finals this week and next.

Suggestion? How about gardening, reading books you LIKE, spending time with the Family (little cousins, aunts, uncles, mom, pop, nephews, neices)... there's tons you will miss later on. Think about what that is and DO IT! Good Luck! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by AlreadyInDebt
This is my last quarter, so I will have at least 6 months befor med school starts.

Is this your exam week? we're on quarters too, and I just got done

Going to Cozumel in a month or so, taking a creative writing class to fulfill my last English elective, working a bit, and playing Mr. Mom the rest of the week.

Originally posted by SoulRFlare
Is this your exam week? we're on quarters too, and I just got done

Nope, next week is finals week, but some classes give 10th week finals. Go figure!