• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Staring at the wall

kelenaf

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
For those of you who have been accepted and are working, what are you doing in your free time?

Since I've been out of school since May '03, I have had plenty of time to relax and get away from the school thing; but now that I have been accepted to my top choice, all I want to do is start the semester!

Does anyone have any suggestions for passing the time until September?

Spitting Camel

Anteater for Life!
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2003
'Eaterville
This is my last quarter, so I will have at least 6 months befor med school starts. What to do, what to do! This is going to be great. Now all I have to do is get through finals this week and next.

Suggestion? How about gardening, reading books you LIKE, spending time with the Family (little cousins, aunts, uncles, mom, pop, nephews, neices)... there's tons you will miss later on. Think about what that is and DO IT! Good Luck! :clap:

About the Ads

oudoc08

Please pass the gas...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2004
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Going to Cozumel in a month or so, taking a creative writing class to fulfill my last English elective, working a bit, and playing Mr. Mom the rest of the week.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.