lagamorpha53

10+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2004
us
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
as an HPSP student, I may be going to Fort Belvoir for residency starting this summer as a FP intern. I am also trying to plan some travel between graduation and the start of internship. Does anyone know when new interns are usually expected to check in at Fort Belvoir and begin orientation, etc.??

Any recommendations on housing would also be great!

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

NavyFP

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
Manning a Cubicle
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
as an HPSP student, I may be going to Fort Belvoir for residency starting this summer as a FP intern. I am also trying to plan some travel between graduation and the start of internship. Does anyone know when new interns are usually expected to check in at Fort Belvoir and begin orientation, etc.??

Any recommendations on housing would also be great!

Thank you so much!

Arrival will be on or about 15 Jun. Housing depends on your family circumstances. Spouse? Kids? How old?

dpill

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Status (Visible)
Do other military programs also start mid-June? I am specifically trying to find out the start date for a Navy transitional year.
Thanks-

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.