Started at Arizona last week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

klfb80

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What an amazing school so far. I wouldn't change a thing about it. The faculty seems to truly care that the students do well. I don't get that from some of the the more traditional schools. It seems to be more of a rite of passage.

Members don't see this ad.

klfb80 said:
What an amazing school so far. I wouldn't change a thing about it. The faculty seems to truly care that the students do well. I don't get that from some of the the more traditional schools. It seems to be more of a rite of passage.

Have you attended the more "traditional" dental schools?

Ha ha. I love how at the beginning we "wouldn't change anything." Give it a few years.... you'll find plenty of things. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
unlvdmd said:
Ha ha. I love how at the beginning we "wouldn't change anything." Give it a few years.... you'll find plenty of things. ;)

It is going to transform into the 400 pound gorilla they said it would never become.

ItsGavinC said:
Your school is another story. ;) I'm working at an office right now with a UNLV grad.
I'm not talking about big things... just little "rules" that seem stupid and frustrate the hell out of me. Example: if our patients get an Rx filled at the school, they have to go downstairs, pay for it, then go back and get it with me at the dispensary. Instead of me just having it in my hand and giving the bottle of chlorhexidine to them when they pay. Dumb!! And if you say there are not little dumb things that you don't have at your school, you're just lying! :p

unlvdmd said:
I'm not talking about big things... just little "rules" that seem stupid and frustrate the hell out of me. Example: if our patients get an Rx filled at the school, they have to go downstairs, pay for it, then go back and get it with me at the dispensary. Instead of me just having it in my hand and giving the bottle of chlorhexidine to them when they pay. Dumb!! And if you say there are not little dumb things that you don't have at your school, you're just lying! :p

We don't even dispense meds at our clinic. Of course, there are 50 billion pharmacies in Mesa.

You're right, there's lots of things to change.