Starting fellowship in July, should I do anything?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swamprat

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Non-anesthesia/pmr physician starting fellowship in July. Searched the forum didn't get a whole lot of info so I figured I'd just ask directly here. Anything I can read or do to get my feet wet/baseline knowledge before starting fellowship? What did you do to prepare before hand. I'm pretty comfortable in my primary specialty other than studying for boards as it comes closer so I wouldn't mind some extra light reading on the side so I don't feel like a complete idiot on day 1. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
r u proposing:)
“ALGERNON. I really don't see anything romantic in proposing. It is very romantic to be in love. But there is nothing romantic about a definite proposal. Why, one may be accepted. One usually is, I believe. Then the excitement is all over. The very essence of romance is uncertainty. If ever I get married, I'll certainly try to forget the fact.

JACK. I have no doubt about that, dear Algy. The Divorce Court was specially invented for people whose memories are so curiously constituted.

ALGERNON. Oh! there is no use speculating on that subject. Divorces are made in Heaven-...”
Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest

Reactions: 1 user
Read: responsible opioid prescribing. high yield psychiatry. Benzon/Raj. Furman's atlas of procedures.
In that order.