Starting OHSU in the fall??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORswan

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who is starting OHSU this fall?? I'm starting there and just wanted to see who else will be there too. Especially if you graduated from an Oregon University.
:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

I was gonna start the same thread but figured there wouldnt be that many people from SDN going to OHSU next year. Let's hope I'm wrong. By the way I'm graduating from PSU.

Originally posted by Manny
I was gonna start the same thread but figured there wouldnt be that many people from SDN going to OHSU next year. Let's hope I'm wrong. By the way I'm graduating from PSU.

I guess we have to stick together then.;)
I graduated from U of O. So you're graduating this year? Was OHSU your first choice? Just curious.

Yep, i'm graduating this spring, can't wait to get outta here and start medschool. OHSU was indeed my first and only choice since it was the only school I applied to. Just didnt wanna move again since I came to the US less than 4 years ago.
Let's see if it is in fact just the two of us. It would be cool if others joined us. Unfortunately, my friends who applied with me werent accepted this year and I don't know any one else from PSU who's gonna go next fall.