Nov 8, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
So my DAT is coming up in November and after procrastinating so much I started studying today. But im worried will 2 months be okay? and how long did it take you guys to study for the DAT?

ElephCement

2+ Year Member
Mar 9, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
It's different for everyone. Before I studied I also looked up what the usual study lengths were and found that they varied greatly. Some people studied for only 2 weeks and managed 22+, meanwhile there were some users who studied for 2 months and got under 19. Just stay focused and 2 months should be enough. I did 2 months and scored 22. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Versadth

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jun 4, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
I haven't started but this is my 2nd writing...first time I studied in 3 weeks and got 21AA so im not too worried.

Reactions: holystorm

WheatLom

2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
So my DAT is coming up in November and after procrastinating so much I started studying today. But im worried will 2 months be okay? and how long did it take you guys to study for the DAT?
When are you applying?

rolltide15

2+ Year Member
May 10, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
It all depends on when you plan on applying to schools. If you're applying for this cycle it is late but if you're applying for next cycle you are early!

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I haven't started but this is my 2nd writing...first time I studied in 3 weeks and got 21AA so im not too worried.
I'm questioning this too. Did you do really poorly in one section?