• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Statistics Spreadsheet

D

deleted103644

Just set something up if people would like to keep track of stats a bit better than the polls... You can see the sheet at this site, or edit it by logging into google docs as

User: "studentdoctor.net"
Password: "nogunners"

If people use this and are honest, it could be really informative. Anyone who likes this idea, keep bumping this thread and try to keep it alive.

mikeinsd

predictably unpredictable
10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2006
  1. Medical Student
nice use of new internet technology -

good idea, but huge risk of people being jerks... I just hope people dont have so much time to waste as to make up stuff to piss other people off!

i will fill it in when i get the chance...

btw slack percentage =?

bbabul01

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2006
Boston
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I love the idea. I don't really want to be Debbie Downer, but I feel like it is missing a few things. Does rejection mean before or after interview? What about withdrawals? Might I suggest copying the mdapps format for schools so that tallies can be made accurately?

About the Ads

phishee

10+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2006
  1. Medical Student
Just set something up if people would like to keep track of stats a bit better than the polls... You can see the sheet at this site, or edit it by logging into google docs as

If people use this and are honest, it could be really informative. Anyone who likes this idea, keep bumping this thread and try to keep it alive.

I agree that this is way more helpful than those polls. But what is slack %

D

deleted103644

I've fixed up the site a bit more. Please contribute!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.