StAtIsTicS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uniqueseraph

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post your stats here. Cumm. GPA and science GPA, undergraduate college, ECs, and MCAT scores. I'm kinda curious...

Members don't see this ad.

why are you curious? --Trek

I'm getting kinda tired of posting my stats. :p

I think that instead of having everyone do this all over again, what you should do, uniqueseraph, is do a search for all threads with 'stats' in the header, and have a look. A lot of info can be found with that search tool that saves us from having to go over the same thing every week.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any problems. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm ahead, so I need constant reminders that everyone else is better than me because I'm like that.

MCAT (6,13.5,10)T - Double Major of Lesbian Literature and Chemistry. ECs - Member of Alternative Lifestyle fettish club, waterpolo, birdwatching, and donut eating. GPA : 3.6 Cum (Sci 3.4, Lesbian Lit 3.9). Volunteered to be the next beer drinker for the Man Show, and am currently offering my body as a nude model. Claim to fame: I have five fingers on each hand and five toes on each foot.

Unique-
Slow down a little and take it one step at a time. Since you asked for advice on the MCATs I take it that you havent' taken them yet, so just concentrate on that. If there is one thing that I have learned from this process it is that stats definitely are not everything in this fickle process. And comparing yourself especially through stats cannot predict much about your success. You have a long way to go- so just concentrate on one thing at a time, do your best and then relax!

Logan- how on earth did you keep a 3.9 in lesbian lit?! I got SCREWED in LL216 by prof Pat McCrotch- she's such a bitch! She had all the cute girls sit on the front row and us guys got a short shake! Congrats dude! --Trek

Damn Logan...you beat me to it!
argh...
Good job :)