Stats for accepted UNECOM applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSafur

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what were your stats (gpa and mcats) if you've been accepted to UNECOM?

Members don't see this ad.

3.1, 31 mcat. relax, numbers mean very little at unecom, they look at the overall application.

With the Admissions Committee at UNECOM looking at "the overall person," have you any idea what factors they consider when evaluating an applicant?

Thanks!

Together

Members don't see this ad :)
27 MCAT
3.6 science GPA
3.3 overall GPA

interviewed in October. Accepted < 1 week later!

Now trying to decide between OUCOM, UNECOM, and PCOM

Don't get me wrong, they still look at numbers to see if your capable of handling the work of medical school. But at the same time they look at other important parts of an application such as extra curriculars, volunteer work, understanding of medicine and osteopathy, and recommendations. I also believe they place more importance on the interview than most other schools, as they asked me several challenging questions and were really interested in what I had to say. Out of all my interviews (5) in both allopathic and osteopathic settings, i felt this was the most challenging and intellectually stimulating. However, it was still laid-back and not a stressful interview. And i found out i got in less than one week later!