1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Status At Buffalo

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Brand, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Brand

Brand Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

My new status after my interview has changed too "Available December 1st".

Has this happened to any of you who were accepted previous years? They wouldn't change my status to this if they were going to reject me, would they?

I'm getting more and more paranoid as December approaches.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. AcidETCH

AcidETCH UPENN SDM '07
    7+ Year Member

I had the same thing happen to me. It was change from "continuing review" to "available after december 1". I was on continuing review because they haven't received all my ref letters. But this change is weird because I didn't get an interview letter yet. Might I ask under what circumstances did your status change? ie. interviewed already

AE

4. Brand

Brand Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It changed right after my interview. My status went from review to interview to available after Decebber 1st. I hope it is good news.

5. AcidETCH

AcidETCH UPENN SDM '07
    7+ Year Member

The odd thing is, I haven't received an interview yet. :(
    Damn, I hope it didn't get lost in the mail. I've been bugging the admissions people everyday...oh well. I hope it comes soon.

AE