Status at Temple, Drexel, and Vermont?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anyone else seem like they're "under review" forever? I was complete at Temple on 8/8, Drexel on 8/9, and Vermont on 8/13, and on all three status page I have "Under Review"/"No Decision has been made."

Frustrating.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this other question (especially since no one replied to this one anyway), but did anyone upload a picture of themselves for Temple's secondary?

I've also been under review for ever!

Members don't see this ad :)
"Interview Complete"

hehehe (Come on, I can brag...Temple is my only one so far)

Really sucks doesn't it?

I was thinking maybe if there was any sign of life on my end (i.e. uploading a picture of me), it might speed things along.....probably not, but maybe?......

Temple asks for a picture a week before your interview.

VERY laid back. They play classical music in the background while they grill you. :thumbup:

Hey, this sounds a lot like me. I wasn't complete as early (mostly because they hadn't logged my LORs in the computer even though they were sent in july) but it was still been a few weeks. What gives?

Have you tried to call, I know they have status pages for a reason but I'm just wondering if I've been reviewed and put on hold or what.
Thoughts??:confused:

I was complete around 8/20 at those schools and haven't heard anything either.

Drexel is like the bane of my existence right now. Not only are they slow, they are so tight-lipped its so frustrating!

I called Temple about my status (I've been Under Review there for 6 weeks) and the lady said they're backed up trying to review the nearly 8000 applications already sent.

i just checked Temple status which said i was "verified"...which I initially thought meant "complete"...it actually means incomplete (despite having everything in since 8/7)...so I called and they corrected it and put me in the "review pile"...looks like I'm out of the running for temple...staff was very helpful though...

i just checked Temple status which said i was "verified"...which I initially thought meant "complete"...it actually means incomplete (despite having everything in since 8/7)...so I called and they corrected it and put me in the "review pile"...looks like I'm out of the running for temple...staff was very helpful though...

I have everything in and am "verified" not "complete" too. I'll have to call them. Thanks.

complete at temple and drexel for two months. under review at both.

Same happened to me last week...I thought verified meant I was waiting my turn in line for review. After calling (after having this status for 6 weeks) I found out there was a problem with them uploading my letters, so my official completion date is 10/6 :scared: There went that, after all the work on my part to get everything in and done before August 15!!!!

Vermont has been taking ages for me. I love being greeted by this...

We have received all application materials that you have submitted. Your application is under preliminary review. This review of your file may take 6-8 weeks.

Once the review of your file is complete your status will be updated.

6-8 weeks my a$$... I am pushing week ten. It is really frusterating how many schools provide absolutely no information to the applicant concerning status in the cycle. All that needs to be done is a generic email saying, "We have received more applications than expected, cycle will take longer", but most schools aren't even capable of that. Best of luck to everyone who is waiting and interpreting the slightest changes of status with no real idea of what the difference between under review and in review may even be.

I've been complete at Drexel since aug 16th and its still that stupid "no decision has been made yet" mssg :( I called them and they sounded annoyed and told me to just check the website.