1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Status Check for USC

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Kazzar, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Kazzar

Kazzar Psychiatrist
    7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Has anybody else gotten all their status checkmarks on the USC website? (https://keck-admit.hsc.usc.edu/)

I only have the "Preliminary App," "Supplimentary App," and "Letters of Rec" checked. I am still missing my "Signature Certification form," "Processing Fee/Fee Waiver," and "Completed AMCAS Application."

I sent my certification form and check about a month ago (8/29). Is this the time to get annoying and call USC or should I wait it out a few more weeks? Should I sent out another certificiation form and check? (Although, I don't want them to end up with another $90 of my money - yeesh!)

Thanks everybody for the help! This board soothes more of my anxieties than 100mg of Valium.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kutastha

kutastha 2K Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    You have to be patient, not just with USC but with all medical schools. As for USC, I hand delivered my certification form and check and it still took three weeks for the check to clear and for them to check off those items on the status page. Has your check cleared? If not, and it has been a month, then perhaps you should give them a call. Just rememvber, the schools get hundreds, if not thousands of applications and it takes a while to go through each one.

Andrew

4. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

after i mailed my stuff, two weeks later all stuff had checkmarks except my AMCAS application. but then again, i did get my second email way before most ppl. call them after 4 weeks.

5. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Veterinary
    I just talked to the admis people there yestarday. They told me that they won't be doing anything until the verified app has come in from AMCAS, so it might be a while until that box is checked off.