status check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shaz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I figure we can't check the status for our Johns Hopkins U and Columbia app's right (other than when we submitted but not if the LORs were recieved) or am I missing something. What other schools have this?

Members don't see this ad.

I was trying to access Columbia's status check, too ... can't find it.

The Hopkins website lets you know when everything is in and when it has been processed, but it doesn't give you more info than that. I'm fairly certain that once mine was processed I didn't look at the website again.

Members don't see this ad :)
from what i remember:

all UC schools
MSU
Michigan
USC
hmm there are many more, but that is all my memory can come up with right now.

Where on the site can you find out if LORs have been received? All I can find is the page that says which professors I entered as LOR providers. The Check Application button only says "All required questions have been completed and your application has been successfully submitted." Nothing about LORs.

Where on the site can you find out if LORs have been received? All I can find is the page that says which professors I entered as LOR providers. The Check Application button only says "All required questions have been completed and your application has been successfully submitted." Nothing about LORs.

Yeah I'd like to know this too...