1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Status e-mail from AMCAS ?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003], Jul 18, 2002.

1. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

Did anyone get an e-mail from AMCAS confirming that their application was processed or transmitted to the schools?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Not me, I don't think they are going to do it either. They changed the way you can verify your status. All you have to do is log back into your AMCAS and your status shows on that front page with all the designated schools on that page also and dates of transmittance. That was not there last year, when they did send out confirmation e-mails.

4. jot

jot

i wouldn't even bother with an e-mial from them - they don't update things in 100% real time, the best place to look for accurate info is if you goto "print application" and those transmittal dates are for real. the ones on the front page are not necessarily correct (some may not be transmitted as the front page claims).
    -jot