Status Notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CMar830

Southerner til 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any schools that do not notify you directly by email or snail mail once your status changes for a secondary or interview invite? Do some only post this on a status page that you must regularly check? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For Northwestern, I found out about my interview via the status page about 2 weeks before an email came. I also found out about my UCSF secondary this way, although it was more of a 2-day gap. Found out about UCSF interview by email first, though.

DeadorAlive said:
For Northwestern, I found out about my interview via the status page about 2 weeks before an email came. I also found out about my UCSF secondary this way, although it was more of a 2-day gap. Found out about UCSF interview by email first, though.

Where do you check to see if you got the UCSF secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
cHocoBo 118 said:
just to let you know, UCSF sends out their rejection via snail mail only and don't even update their status page. It's been a month since receiving my rejection letter and my status page still says "under review". Why do i bother to even keep checking? dont ask me. i dont know why either.

Oh well. The mail service on campus especially to the dorms is really slow. I probably won't find out I'm rejected till I'm already a first year at another school:)