Status of a bunch of different schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxfudd

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took an hour out to call a bunch of schools today - here is what I found:

MCP Hahnemann: Sent out 1 batch of secondaries on Tuesday, sending out another today - everyone who applied will receive a secondary. They told me that I could send in my rec letters now, however.

Chicago Med: Sending secondaries next week.

Wright State: In the middle of getting verified applications, will start sending secondaries "soon".

St. Louis (called to verify app): They asked me when I sent my secondary in. When I told them it had been three weeks, they informed me that I probably don't have a file yet and that I should try again in about 3 weeks. They are in the middle of receiving verified electronic applications.

Loyola (called to verify app): Told me that they could still not log on to the AMCAS electronic submission system and that I should call back in 2-3 weeks.

UMDNJ-RWJ: For the record, they ONLY have a fee and fee card - no essay or biographical sheet. They are now receiving verified applications, but they process residents first. Non-residents may not hear anything for a while.

Members don't see this ad.

UMDNJ - NJ Med was the one with the essay for non-NJ residents

Originally posted by E'01:
•UMDNJ - NJ Med was the one with the essay for non-NJ residents•

Yeah, I noticed that today myself. My fault! :oops: