status page update for pritzker

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sammydoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so ive been checking my status page bc my decision is supposedly coming at the end of jan, and everyday it says "no" under final committee decision made. but now it says "unknown" - what does that mean? does that mean waitlist? it just changed today...

Members don't see this ad.

ok so ive been checking my status page bc my decision is supposedly coming at the end of jan, and everyday it says "no" under final committee decision made. but now it says "unknown" - what does that mean? does that mean waitlist? it just changed today...

Mine did that. It means you are "continued" - the committee didn't make a decision Yes or No on you. According to what they told us during the interview day, these pp will essentially form the waitlist. If this is somewhere you want to go, they suggested that you start updating them/telling them that/etc. Maybe even call and ask them what you can do. The jist I got was that if you just sat there, you'd be waitlisted and subsequently rejected.

Personally, I didn't mesh well with the school; I withdrew my application post "Unknown" status, and so I can't tell you what affect you can have on your outcome if you follow their instructions & keep in close contact. But if you love the school, seriously talk to them and try to see what you can do (updates, LOIs, etc). GOOD LUCK!!!

Yes/Yes = acceptance for sure? Anyone with Yes/Yes NOT get accepted this year???

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes/Yes = acceptance for sure? Anyone with Yes/Yes NOT get accepted this year???

I think Yes/Yes means Yes a decision was made about your interviewing and Yes a decision was made about your file. I don't think it means that the decision was yes on both accounts. If I remember correctly, there were pp in the beginning who got yes/yes and were rejected pre-interview. I hope that your Yes/Yes means "Yes! You're in!" :luck:

Mine did the same...should we call them or email them? I really liked the school

ptdoctor, Yes/Unknown, or Yes/Yes? Let me know if you call tomorrow...

ptdoctor, Yes/Unknown, or Yes/Yes? Let me know if you call tomorrow...

hey everyone...i know that Yes/Yes means a final decision has been made...it means you are either accepted or rejected...you will get a call from them if you are accepted...area code 773....I got my call the day after my status page changed.. but I know it has been highly variable with people even hearing 2 weeks after a status change...best of luck!

hey everyone...i know that Yes/Yes means a final decision has been made...it means you are either accepted or rejected...you will get a call from them if you are accepted...area code 773....I got my call the day after my status page changed.. but I know it has been highly variable with people even hearing 2 weeks after a status change...best of luck!

Do they straight up reject anyone post-interview? A quick browse of mdapps couldn't find a single person that was rejected flat out without being waitlisted...

Do they straight up reject anyone post-interview? A quick browse of mdapps couldn't find a single person that was rejected flat out without being waitlisted...

I feel like i remember someone saying they were rejected post-interview...but maybe not...hopefully not cause that would mean good news for you

Yes/Yes is an acceptance. Yes/Unknown is waitlist. There are no rejections. Yet.

Got the call today, Yes/Yes must mean acceptance.

My previous post applies to people who interviewed.

I interviewed in late November and received an e-mail saying that my decision will be available some time before 2/15. My status page still says yes/no - does this mean a rejection, then? :(

For the OP whose decision was supposed to arrive at the end of the month, when did you interview?

I interviewed in late November and received an e-mail saying that my decision will be available some time before 2/15. My status page still says yes/no - does this mean a rejection, then? :(

For the OP whose decision was supposed to arrive at the end of the month, when did you interview?

I'm in the same boat. It means they haven't looked at our materials yet. If it were Yes/Unknown.... then that would be bad.

Yes/No doesn't mean a rejection. You want to look for Yes/Yes. That is your ticket to glory.