Status Page Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do status pages ever update over the weekend?? I am just starting to become complete at schools and wonder if I should obsessively check my pages on weekends....or just weekdays :rolleyes: .

Do they work on weekends?

Members don't see this ad.

I highly doubt that adcom work during weekend unless that's the only time they can meet. don't check the status pages during weekends.

also while you are waiting...what are you doing to keep yourself occupied?

I dunno - check out the interview page - a whole lot of people got interviews on Sat, Sun AND Mon of last weekend. So clearly some do work on weekends - even holidays.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I applied, I applied to 26 schools, and nothing was ever done over the weekends. It annoyed me, because my "weekends" were Tuesday and Wednesday, and I'd kind of lose track of normal people's lives and work schedules.

Do status pages ever update over the weekend?? I am just starting to become complete at schools and wonder if I should obsessively check my pages on weekends....or just weekdays :rolleyes: .

Do they work on weekends?

Dont bother...they never update status pages during the weekend!

Trust me from my experience so far, it's better to check SDN's interview lists. Schools most often send batches of interviews, if ppl start getting letters...that means you might too :D

who cares if they update bout completion today or monday?

love,
guywhocreatedstatuspagethread

I highly doubt that adcom work during weekend unless that's the only time they can meet. don't check the status pages during weekends.

also while you are waiting...what are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
A fun day of essay writing for Loyola's secondary....pretty exciting huh ;)