status page v. email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desout777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if you all knew which schools simply update their status page and do NOT send you an email letting you know what they did...

I know that with Drexel, you have to check on your own, but are there any other schools?

thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

There are a bunch you have to check on your own.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, just wondering if you all knew which schools simply update their status page and do NOT send you an email letting you know what they did...

I know that with Drexel, you have to check on your own, but are there any other schools?

thanks a lot

I think it is absurd for us to have to monitor our status page at the schools we applied to. Yes, pre-meds should be responsible people who are capable of this. But seriously, we/I give a school a hundred bucks and they don't even have the courtesy to send us a letter or an email. How about a phone call???? Amazing!! After the interview do we have to call and speak to the Dean everyday to see if we have been accepted too?? Apparently UIC is another school that requires their applicants to check their webpage for interview invites.