• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

ironhill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Do all schools email you when your status has changed, or is it expected that you frequently check the status pages? i've been checking the status pages once every few days, but it seems like a waste of time. is relying on my email adequate? i just feel like whenever i sit there and go through all the status pages, i get kinda bummed out... and getting anxious and getting upset isn't really gonna help me much at this point in the game now is it?

Darkshooter326

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Schools don't 'expect' you to check your status page, because they will always send you correspondence regarding important changes. However, schools that have status pages and mail correspondence, it is probably more beneficial to check the status page.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.