staying at Duke?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lollipop

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,
i called the duke admissions office today asking about a student host for next week. the lady told me to email [email protected]
correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is not a valid email address since no one by that name exists at duke university. did i hear her wrong? did anyone who already interviewed at duke have the correct info as to how i can get in touch with people in charge of setting up student hosts?
appreciate any help in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

HI

I PM'd you!

change that to kafui.dzirasa

•••quote:•••Originally posted by lollipop:
•hi all,
i called the duke admissions office today asking about a student host for next week. the lady told me to email [email protected]
correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is not a valid email address since no one by that name exists at duke university. did i hear her wrong? did anyone who already interviewed at duke have the correct info as to how i can get in touch with people in charge of setting up student hosts?
appreciate any help in advance!•••••

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you so much guys! and to those who pm'd me! :cool:

My host guy was super nice. he even gave me a ride to and from the airport. it was a worry free interview for me...except for whether i'll get an acceptance or not.

also, housing at duke is super cheap - so when i stayed with a host, their place was 5 or 6 guys living in this AMAZING house.. i was totally in awe. my host and his roommates were so nice, i really recommend staying with one - got great perspectives on the school.