Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

staying at Duke?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lollipop, Feb 13, 2002.

1. lollipop

lollipop Member
    7+ Year Member

hi all,
    i called the duke admissions office today asking about a student host for next week. the lady told me to email [email protected]
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is not a valid email address since no one by that name exists at duke university. did i hear her wrong? did anyone who already interviewed at duke have the correct info as to how i can get in touch with people in charge of setting up student hosts?
    appreciate any help in advance!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bebe2

bebe2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

HI

I PM'd you!

4. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    change that to kafui.dzirasa

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lollipop:
    <strong>hi all,
    i called the duke admissions office today asking about a student host for next week. the lady told me to email [email protected]
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is not a valid email address since no one by that name exists at duke university. did i hear her wrong? did anyone who already interviewed at duke have the correct info as to how i can get in touch with people in charge of setting up student hosts?
    appreciate any help in advance!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

5. lollipop

lollipop Member
    7+ Year Member

thank you so much guys! and to those who pm'd me! :cool:

6. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    My host guy was super nice. he even gave me a ride to and from the airport. it was a worry free interview for me...except for whether i'll get an acceptance or not.

7. bonbon81

bonbon81 Member
    7+ Year Member

also, housing at duke is super cheap - so when i stayed with a host, their place was 5 or 6 guys living in this AMAZING house.. i was totally in awe. my host and his roommates were so nice, i really recommend staying with one - got great perspectives on the school.