Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

staying at Duke?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lollipop, Feb 13, 2002.

1. lollipop

lollipop Member

hi all,
    i called the duke admissions office today asking about a student host for next week. the lady told me to email [email protected]
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is not a valid email address since no one by that name exists at duke university. did i hear her wrong? did anyone who already interviewed at duke have the correct info as to how i can get in touch with people in charge of setting up student hosts?
    appreciate any help in advance!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bebe2

bebe2 Senior Member

HI

I PM'd you!

4. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor

Attending Physician
    change that to kafui.dzirasa

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lollipop:
    <strong>hi all,
    i called the duke admissions office today asking about a student host for next week. the lady told me to email [email protected]
    correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that is not a valid email address since no one by that name exists at duke university. did i hear her wrong? did anyone who already interviewed at duke have the correct info as to how i can get in touch with people in charge of setting up student hosts?
    appreciate any help in advance!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

5. lollipop

lollipop Member

thank you so much guys! and to those who pm'd me! :cool:

6. oldman

oldman Senior Citizen
    Gold Donor

Attending Physician
    My host guy was super nice. he even gave me a ride to and from the airport. it was a worry free interview for me...except for whether i'll get an acceptance or not.

7. bonbon81

bonbon81 Member

also, housing at duke is super cheap - so when i stayed with a host, their place was 5 or 6 guys living in this AMAZING house.. i was totally in awe. my host and his roommates were so nice, i really recommend staying with one - got great perspectives on the school.