Step 1 Format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinacol

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is a kind of dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer to it. When you take Step 1, is the format (as in the background, lab values, question list on the side) more like UWorld or like NBMEs?

Mostly I'm wondering about the lab values. Is there a search bar? Are the different sections of it separated out into tabs? I know it's minor, but I think the NBME values are a lot easier to use, and I want to be prepared for what's coming.

Also, do you view marked questions on a separate page like the NBME or can you see them on a side bar like in UWorld?

Thanks so much for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I know this is a kind of dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer to it. When you take Step 1, is the format (as in the background, lab values, question list on the side) more like UWorld or like NBMEs?

Mostly I'm wondering about the lab values. Is there a search bar? Are the different sections of it separated out into tabs? I know it's minor, but I think the NBME values are a lot easier to use, and I want to be prepared for what's coming.

Also, do you view marked questions on a separate page like the NBME or can you see them on a side bar like in UWorld?

Ah, I can't remember, but it's similar to the nbme... There's an example on their website where you can view what it looks like in terms of the set it, I believe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user

It’s exactly like UWorld.

Reactions: 1 users
Ah, I can't remember, but it's similar to the nbme... There's an example on their website where you can view what it looks like in terms of the set it, I believe.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using SDN mobile

Thank you so much for the response--that tutorial answered all of my questions! And made me 1000x more nervous.