MD Step 1 Studying for 1.5 yr preclinical + 1 yr clinical curriculum as M1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hefracasado

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
_

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Dude I legitimately did not know what step 1 was at your level. Focus on trying to successfully transition to your new role and worry about that **** later.

Yeah, that's fine. The general plan for studying for STEP1 would apply to you. Do well in your classes, make concise notes that cover what's outlined in First Aid, and then review it during your dedicated time along with doing UWorld/NBME.

Congratulations on getting into medical school. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, that's fine. The general plan for studying for STEP1 would apply to you. Do well in your classes, make concise notes that cover what's outlined in First Aid, and then review it during your dedicated time along with doing UWorld/NBME.

Congratulations on getting into medical school. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you! Do you recommend Anki over FC?

I heard great things about Zanki, plus it's free. I haven't tried FC, but I don't recommend buying it right off the bat. If you feel like you need more resources, then you can go ahead and try a free trial.