BOTH Step 2 ck - help with nbmes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glaucomflecken32

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been struggling with step 2 ck scores in nbmes, anyway I can improve my score in a month to take exam? How to practice more of management questions? Done with uworld, will do it again but nbme questions you don't realise what you are doing. Anyone with any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been struggling with step 2 ck scores in nbmes, anyway I can improve my score in a month to take exam? How to practice more of management questions? Done with uworld, will do it again but nbme questions you don't realise what you are doing. Anyone with any suggestions?

You can do
- Pretest Qs (in your weak areas only - 3 days max )
- IM essentials Qbank ( 4 days )
- Free 150 ( 1 day )
- Re-read First aid ( 5 days )
- UWorld again ( +17 days, 4 blocks per day)
- Relax ( 1 day )

Good luck

Have you considered working with a tutor? Myself and several colleagues provide affordable USMLE tutoring and have the highest scores in the business. We've worked with many students in your situation with difficulty on NBMEs and not a lot of time prior to the test. You still have enough time, so if you're interested in some direct help to eliminate weaknesses in your test-taking skills or ability to answer questions, we'd love to hear from you. Our website is www.medboardtutors.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.