Step 2 CK question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluemagik5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone whose taken the test recently come across a question in which the parkland formula had to be utilized to determine fluid resuscitation in a burn victim? If so, was the question straight forward?

Members don't see this ad.

This did not show up on my exam. I do not remember any non-biostat equation questions.
You are not required to know dosing/how much of a drug to give.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tackling the beast on Wednesday so just trying to see how prepared I can be. How hard did you feel the exam was compared to U-World?

Tackling the beast on Wednesday so just trying to see how prepared I can be. How hard did you feel the exam was compared to U-World?
Relatively comparable. There were a few tricky questions, of course, but I feel like only a handful of things I may have not seen in U World. The difficult of questions, formatting, content, etc. were all in line. The U World Self Assessment exams are typically quite reliable for predicting scores as well.

It's a marathon of a day, but not too bad. :) Good luck on Wednesday!

Relatively comparable. There were a few tricky questions, of course, but I feel like only a handful of things I may have not seen in U World. The difficult of questions, formatting, content, etc. were all in line. The U World Self Assessment exams are typically quite reliable for predicting scores as well.

It's a marathon of a day, but not too bad. :) Good luck on Wednesday!
Thank you!