• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Step 2/COMLEX Level 2, 2012 - online textbooks for sale - $50 each

Jen Ranji

Feb 7, 2012
    Hi to all Step 2 students out there!

I am selling STEP 2/COMLEX LEVEL 2 online textbooks at a great price of $50 each. They have great areas for making notes while studying and are very convenient for on-the-go studying when you just can't lug tons of books around with you. I've printed sections out at a time to bring along with me when I just can't carry a heavy textbook. Great practice question/answer key and format that I found very useful while studying. 2012 updated edition.

1rst book: "NEUROLOGY STEP 2 and COMLEX LEVEL 2", has 176 colored pages covering the following: Neuro Review, Vascular/Spinal Cord Anatomy, Anatomy of Peripheral/Autonomic Nervous Systems, Stroke, Pediatric Neurology, etc.

2nd book, "INTERNAL MEDICINE: STEP 2 and COMLEX LEVEL 2", has 592 colored pages covering Dermatology, Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hem/Oncology, Infectious Disease, etc. (PLEASE NOTE: I can send you a screen shot of the table of contents for each of the texts for the rest of their content coverage.)

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for further purchasing details or questions.

Thanks and best of luck! :)
    Jen

About the Ads