STEP 2 CS Email notificaitons for available dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abouto

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been receiving notifications for available dates, and the majority of the time it takes me less than 30 sec to log in and search the available date, but it is never there, they are always full. Am I doing something wrong?? Is this always like that?? Am I going to be able to find a space in the dates Im looking for? Help!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been receiving notifications for available dates, and the majority of the time it takes me less than 30 sec to log in and search the available date, but it is never there, they are always full. Am I doing something wrong?? Is this always like that?? Am I going to be able to find a space in the dates Im looking for? Help!

You'll have to log in faster. Are you logging in as soon as you get your notification or does it take you sometime? And no you're not doing anything wrong. It's just that someone else is faster or was already browsing for dates when that one made itself available or is currently stalking their computer for any changes.

You'll have to log in faster. Are you logging in as soon as you get your notification or does it take you sometime? And no you're not doing anything wrong. It's just that someone else is faster or was already browsing for dates when that one made itself available or is currently stalking their computer for any changes.
I am logging in has fast as I can. Sometimes I even have the computer in front of me so it takes me less than 15 sec. But thanks, since it is happening so often, I thought of a possibility of doing something wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I use check4change, do I just highlight the calendar?
yes, highlight the calendar. when I did it, i customized to refresh every 15 seconds. you have to be patient though. it took me two days of watching from 8 am to 10 pm before a date popped up and i snatched it within 2 seconds. Worth it for me. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user