Step 2 CS May 22nd-July 16th score reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agolden1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was curious if a "order score recheck" box has popped up for anyone who took their exam within the above time frame as score reporting is supposed to start this coming weds (8/17). Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Do they stagger releases by wednesdays or does everyone get their scores today? Because most posters who got their scores took it within the first 2 weeks of the cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
i took the exam on 5/25 at Atlanta, and have not received anything yet..... can you guys says where have you take the exam to see if there is a pattern of release?

Congrats to those who passed!! Would those of you getting your scores comment quickly on how you felt leaving CS and any major mistakes you remember?

Those of us still waiting on our scores appreciate it

Again -- congrats all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to those who passed!! Would those of you getting your scores comment quickly on how you felt leaving CS and any major mistakes you remember?

Those of us still waiting on our scores appreciate it

Again -- congrats all!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/step-2-cs-mistakes-major-ones.1208953/

I felt decent coming out of exam (thought I did enough to pass), then couple days after started remembering all the questions or physical exam stuff I forgot. Felt progressively worse and was convinced I failed. I'm usually pretty good at judging myself on multiple choice exams and therefore thought I could tell with good certainty how I did on this exam (felt worse than step 1). However passed today with only one star in borderline for ICE. Exam is very lenient and you have to do something major in majority of the encounters to fail. Best of luck

you guys still waiting, did you get an email saying it would be released? I did not get an email.

ok, what is going on? this is weird... I've never seen this many people waiting for CS report

I guess since information is scattered everywhere, Ill provide a quick summary for my end:

Exam: June 14th
Result: Today on website at 11 am est on the dot. Did not receive an email
Thoughts: You can check my individual thread on here for my mistakes and thoughts of the exam

Rumors: I don't know why others are waiting and some got it. I think it is fairly random. Not getting an email or score on first Wed doesn't mean anything. Hope you guys get scores soon, best of luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I guess since information is scattered everywhere, Ill provide a quick summary for my end:

Thoughts: You can check my individual thread on here for my mistakes and thoughts of the exam

Rumors: I don't know why others are waiting and some got it. I think it is fairly random. Not getting an email or score on first Wed doesn't mean anything. Hope you guys get scores soon, best of luck.
thank you mister

really absurd my test date was freakin may 25th so this wait is infuriating. congrats on your result btw

Reactions: 1 user

Where did you take it?

AMG here took it in LA may 25. Passed with higher performance on all 3. Felt like crap after leaving test as I severely underestimated it and literally read only 20 pages of first aid the night before test. During the exam I NEVER summarized, NEVER counselled, and ran completely out of time 4 times without even giving my diagnosis or plan. I NEVER gave more than a single diagnosis to a patient and never bothered to ask if they agrees or understood. To make matters worse I ran out of time during answering challenging questiond in 5 more cases. I also did not tie up gowns after opening them. Despite this my CIS score was nowhere near borderline. There have been many rumors overstating the importance of closure and counselling on these forums apparently. During my notes this went a lot better and I always wrote three reasonable diagnoses and never ran out of time there.

Reactions: 4 users
AMG here took it in LA may 25. Passed with higher performance on all 3. Felt like crap after leaving test as I severely underestimated it and literally read only 20 pages of first aid the night before test. During the exam I NEVER summarized, NEVER counselled, and ran completely out of time 4 times without even giving my diagnosis or plan. I NEVER gave more than a single diagnosis to a patient and never bothered to ask if they agrees or understood. To make matters worse I ran out of time during answering challenging questiond in 5 more cases. I also did not tie up gowns after opening them. Despite this my CIS score was nowhere near borderline. There have been many rumors overstating the importance of closure and counselling on these forums apparently. During my notes this went a lot better and I always wrote three reasonable diagnoses and never ran out of time there.
Bless you for posting this because you sound like my stunt double. Nice work. Today must have been a huge relief to you!

thanks for your experience and congratulations

chi town.. img here... SUCH DISCRIMATION I TELL YOU
I don't think so. I'm an IMG and a friend of mine who is also IMG got his result at 8 AM, last year.
Can't think any reasonable excuse to get results late but I'm sure it's not random.

I don't think so. I'm an IMG and a friend of mine who is also IMG got his result at 8 AM, last year.
Can't think any reasonable excuse to get results late but I'm sure it's not random.

But today no IMG got their score online yet. I don't see the reason why. Isn't the exam blinded to what school a candidate goes to? I've received my CK and Step 1 scores as the same regular time as american grads. I just hope the result comes out today and relieves all of us of this stress.

But today no IMG got their score online yet. I don't see the reason why. Isn't the exam blinded to what school a candidate goes to? I've received my CK and Step 1 scores as the same regular time as american grads. I just hope the result comes out today and relieves all of us of this stress.

Yeah youre right they should be blinded, so maybe its something with ECFMG. one of the facebook forums written by many imgs still havent gotten scores back. This is such torture. i hope it'll still come out today.
Good luck to everyone, crossing fingers and sending good vibes!!

Reactions: 1 user